Quilt Gardens on the Heritage Trail
- 1,000,000+ glorious blooms
- 19 supersized quilt-patterned gardens
- 20 handpainted quilt-inspired murals
- 39 patterns – each a unique interpretation with its own special story
- It’s the only experience of its kind in the world!
- See it free May 30 – October 1
QuiltGardens.com / 800.377.3579
You can see more photos on flickr here.
Carpenter's Square Coming at Coppes Commons Memorial Day!
Aurora Red marigold has just the right tone for this garden - wearing the perfect brick red with just a hind of gold highlight. Aurora is the dwarf French anemone type that pairs well with the double crested Bonanza Orange. Both are notd for earliness, large flowers, uniformity, and superior performance under a wide range of growing conditions. Cocktail Whiskey, a bronze leaf white begonia rounds out the list of cultivars used to create this blooming tribute to Nappanee's woodworking heritage.